Resurrection
Near on a year since I was last here, no?
So many things can change in just a year. Some good, some bad.
All in all, it's been an interesting year, thanks to a few people.
As I look around me, so many things are changing, people getting married, having kids, dying, changing jobs, going to jail; if there's one thing I've had to learn, it's that you can't expect people to stay in the same place. See them once, they're working here, walking out with her, then the next time you see them, they're working over there now for half again as much pay, and walking out with another one. But it's when we don't change that we don't grow as a person.
New people, old people...
Don't see so much of the old people now. But I've gotta live with the repercussions of a hard decision, I suppose. Nothing ever stays the same. Thank God for the people who stick with you, understanding the decisions that you make.
New people by the dozen these days. Why is it when you're not looking, they come flocking? I'm not looking, but by goodness, I sure am finding. Ah well, I'll just stick with being by myself for a while more, let things settle down. This whole thing is very confusing, I tell you. But I am enjoying myself! I'm such a tease, but that's why you love me!
On a more sober point; going back to school. I don't know what I'm supposed to study. I don't mind studying, but I gotta have something I wanna study first, right? As of now, I have no clue. At all. Praying for some direction here, so I guess I just gotta wait and see.
So many things can change in just a year. Some good, some bad.
All in all, it's been an interesting year, thanks to a few people.
As I look around me, so many things are changing, people getting married, having kids, dying, changing jobs, going to jail; if there's one thing I've had to learn, it's that you can't expect people to stay in the same place. See them once, they're working here, walking out with her, then the next time you see them, they're working over there now for half again as much pay, and walking out with another one. But it's when we don't change that we don't grow as a person.
New people, old people...
Don't see so much of the old people now. But I've gotta live with the repercussions of a hard decision, I suppose. Nothing ever stays the same. Thank God for the people who stick with you, understanding the decisions that you make.
New people by the dozen these days. Why is it when you're not looking, they come flocking? I'm not looking, but by goodness, I sure am finding. Ah well, I'll just stick with being by myself for a while more, let things settle down. This whole thing is very confusing, I tell you. But I am enjoying myself! I'm such a tease, but that's why you love me!
On a more sober point; going back to school. I don't know what I'm supposed to study. I don't mind studying, but I gotta have something I wanna study first, right? As of now, I have no clue. At all. Praying for some direction here, so I guess I just gotta wait and see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home