Full Moon
There really just is something about a full moon night that's special to a girl. Nothing about romance or any of that crap, but just special.
Was walking home last night, coming home from the gym, and just having the full moon out and glowing just plain did it for me. If only every night could be a full moon night.... But then it would lose it's flavour, now wouldn't it?
Full moon nights are the only times the night is bright, sometimes so bright it may as well be day. The moonlight actually comes through my bedroom windows, and its absolutely gorgeous, and it isn't even dulled by the bright streetlights outside. I don't think the moonlight is really silver, as so many people seem to think it is.. Rather, I think it's white, with a gold tinge to it somewhere that makes me think of gilt. A really pale champagne gold kinda gilt.
Makes me happy... :-) Or, at least, puts me in a flirty mood, which, I suppose, is good enough. ;-)
Was walking home last night, coming home from the gym, and just having the full moon out and glowing just plain did it for me. If only every night could be a full moon night.... But then it would lose it's flavour, now wouldn't it?
Full moon nights are the only times the night is bright, sometimes so bright it may as well be day. The moonlight actually comes through my bedroom windows, and its absolutely gorgeous, and it isn't even dulled by the bright streetlights outside. I don't think the moonlight is really silver, as so many people seem to think it is.. Rather, I think it's white, with a gold tinge to it somewhere that makes me think of gilt. A really pale champagne gold kinda gilt.
Makes me happy... :-) Or, at least, puts me in a flirty mood, which, I suppose, is good enough. ;-)

1 Comments:
deborah: yay! full moons are nice (: hahah. i get the light shining into my room too. creates this really cool atmosphere. its nice (:
Post a Comment
<< Home