Gym Day
It's Friday, finally. Gym day again, and I am so glad! There's almost nothing I hate more than having a non-gym day with nothing to do. Almost.
In the office again, unabl to work, my boss not replying my emails, as usual. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother writing them. Possibly in the faint hope that he will actually reply. I've tried, I guess. How am I suppose to work in tandem with someone that's not even around, and when he is, may as well not be? I guess it's time, and more than time, for me to jump ship.
Problem is, to where?
In the office again, unabl to work, my boss not replying my emails, as usual. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother writing them. Possibly in the faint hope that he will actually reply. I've tried, I guess. How am I suppose to work in tandem with someone that's not even around, and when he is, may as well not be? I guess it's time, and more than time, for me to jump ship.
Problem is, to where?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home