Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Glow in the Dark...

Damn, I'm feeling aggro today. Itching for a fight with someone. Should go to the early combat class just to battle it out with myself, man. Listening to the Underworld soundtrack, and it's feeding the flame.

Post-church camp and leaders retreat. Camp was an excellent time for me, had great time just kicking back. Only thing was I never knew whether I was gonna be able to get back into my room after doin' my thang elsewhere with the kids. Roomed up with a lady who almost ALWAYS forgot to leave the key in the keydrop for moi. Had to get Housekeeping/Reception to open up my room for me more than once. Pissed me off, I can tell you that.

Went up early with the crew to do the whole welcoming song and dance (literally, a song). Had to do it up in the car. Boy ain't such a bad driver, especially seeing as the man was there to keep him in line. Had a good time in the car with them, on the way back one got swapped out for another, and it was good too. I like hanging with the boys a heckuva lota betta than with the girls sometimes, they be not so picky 'bout stupid things.

One of my chickies got violated by some damn male in the shopping centre, I tell you, oneuv my boys been there, there be no more uv him 'cept a smear on de floor. Damn why can't these girls be even marginally sensible, and not draw so cursed much attention to themselves! May's well hang a sign 'round your neck in big bright bold letters announcin' the fact that they don't be local! That and the shorts. Shoulda seen me pissed off, 'cept I was freakin' at the same time coz de girl was like, falling apart at the seams. Hadta get to her room with her & calm her down. Got my aunt to talk to her, and she seems to be alright now. Hopefully there shouldn't be any lasting trauma. Figure most girls get it at one point or another in their lives, I went through it, and so did most uv the girls I mentioned it to. Bastard.

Girls should damn well be able to shop without havin' to fear for her modesty/life, fer cryin' out loud! Don't even say to me that she be askin' fer it, the next person that mentions it to me be gonna get mashed. She be only 14, heaven's sake! Paedophile. People like him should be tossed in a cage wit' a big black man called Bubba, and left there to rot. Poor Bubba, though. Bugger probably can't get it up 'round anythin' else other than a poor defenseless kid, real woman scared the crap outta him. Male like that smear the reputation of real men worldwide; they are a pox on the surface of the planet. Cockroach. Needs to be stepped on and put outuv 'is misery. People like that make me sick.

Okay, enough of that.


Missing my boy. He done got himself a girl, and when he told me about it, I really didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. It feels like I'm losing a son. Maybe this' what it's gon' feel like when my kids (in the event I actually have biological children) eventually grow up and come home with their first girlfriend/boyfriend. He showed me a picture, and I almost lost it there and then. She's a pretty one, and oh, it made my heart hurt. I am hoping so badly that it'll work out. Praying that he won't get hurt, this one.

Girl came back with her boy, and the glow is blinding. They've got the 'I'm in love!!! *sigh*' vibe coming out their pores, for heaven's sake. Well, he waited long enough, I suppose, and I guess he's entitled. Old fashioned, he is, raised with manners, had the courtesy to ask the parents first. Then I got to thinking, not like they gonna be married anytime soon, no? She off to study soon, and he with years of Med yet to go; I wonder how this one will play out. They're young, got plenty of time to work things out. Friends for years first, cracks'll show sooner than with green. Heard some, seen some, talked some, for now I'm more'n content to be a spectator in this grand game of love :-) This promises to be an interesting match.

Chick done ripped by brother's heart outta his chest & stepped on it. This i'nt right, now. Why can't people make up their minds? I may be of the female persuasion, but freak, I can't see the point in tryin' to have your cake & eat it too, you stupid bitch! Self-centred enough to be projecting what she feels onto someone else, not enough insight to stop it. When did they start making chicks this dumb? It's really quite simple. You want, you say yes. You don't want, say no. How hard is that? I can get taking some time out to sort out your insides and desires. But I canna understand vacillating indecisiveness. Get with the program, bitch. You not the only one that matters here. He's been my bro a heckuva while longer than he been yours, so don't even try me. I'l smack you on your ass so fast you won't even have time to breathe.

So, went to watch X:III last night. They got the story ALL WRONG! Now he knows how I felt about the LOTR movies. It's a corruption, I tell you!!! 1. Phoenix is NOT part of Jean! 2. Wolverine never had to kill her. She committed suicide. 3. ROGUE NEVER LOSES HER POWERS!! 4. THEY KILLED CHARLES XAVIER!!! and so on and so forth! The entire time I was sitting there thinking, all this just doesn't fit into the X-Men timeline that I know! My, we were annoyed when we left the cinema. But other than that, it was a decent movie. Beast was wonderfully done by the Frasier guy.

Enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home