Sick as a Dog....
Ach, well! I'm sick... And it's all Shaun's fault. You hear that?! It's YOUR fault I'm sitting here miserable with a head cold! Not to mention starving half to death... It's still 40 minutes to lunch! Curses!
Oh well... Started off a very painful day again... It's MONDAY which means I'm at work. Eeeeee... I tell you it should be a 4 letter curse word. Running in the morning just makes my mood WORSE, not better, coz I have to wake up at 0530 so I can be on the roads by 0545 - 0550 so I can finish by about 0630 to have enough time to do some conditioning & stretching, then shower up and nap till 0745 when I have to get up (again) to go to work. I really hate running. I believe that the whole 'slim is in' concept is actually a conspiracy dreamt up by men to condemn all us women into a painful existence of running so that they can tote skinny bitches around like trophies. It's all their fault, I tell you. I think Hell must be a place of endless hills where you're forced to run for the rest of eternity.
There can be nothing worse.
Oh well... Started off a very painful day again... It's MONDAY which means I'm at work. Eeeeee... I tell you it should be a 4 letter curse word. Running in the morning just makes my mood WORSE, not better, coz I have to wake up at 0530 so I can be on the roads by 0545 - 0550 so I can finish by about 0630 to have enough time to do some conditioning & stretching, then shower up and nap till 0745 when I have to get up (again) to go to work. I really hate running. I believe that the whole 'slim is in' concept is actually a conspiracy dreamt up by men to condemn all us women into a painful existence of running so that they can tote skinny bitches around like trophies. It's all their fault, I tell you. I think Hell must be a place of endless hills where you're forced to run for the rest of eternity.
There can be nothing worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home