Sleep...
Ah well I’m back again after a day of insanity…. It’s Wednesday afternoon post-lunch, and I’m just about ready to go to sleep….. I’m so everlastingly tired these days, although that could be the aftereffects of a weekend without much sleep at all. Hmmm…You think?
The bosses aren’t in, and even though I’m supposed to have plenty of work, I can’t seem to find anything that I need to do, let alone WANT to do. Falling asleep will do that to you. Brain seems to be on permanent disengage, and the time flows by… Slowly, ever so torturously. It’s like, the time vanishes on you when you’re busy or having fun, when there’s nothing to do, then it just trickles and drips, and fades. Strange, no?
Missed the band interview yesterday, I had to go to a meeting that had a prior claim on my time. Sux, but I heard from Shaun that it went well enough. The meeting was interesting, though, discussed some stuff that needed talking about, with some interesting conclusions. I’m so tired I can’t even spell anymore.
Later, chickies.
The bosses aren’t in, and even though I’m supposed to have plenty of work, I can’t seem to find anything that I need to do, let alone WANT to do. Falling asleep will do that to you. Brain seems to be on permanent disengage, and the time flows by… Slowly, ever so torturously. It’s like, the time vanishes on you when you’re busy or having fun, when there’s nothing to do, then it just trickles and drips, and fades. Strange, no?
Missed the band interview yesterday, I had to go to a meeting that had a prior claim on my time. Sux, but I heard from Shaun that it went well enough. The meeting was interesting, though, discussed some stuff that needed talking about, with some interesting conclusions. I’m so tired I can’t even spell anymore.
Later, chickies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home