To You
Oh, baby, I know what you need… You need a hug… I can’t give you one coz you’re just way way way too far away, whole oceans between us. Try to remember that I love you, dear. You’re so far away, and words on a page can only say so much, feelings can’t be printed on a page. I would give almost anything to see your face, to give you the biggest hug in the world, to let you cry in my arms. I hear the pain in your voice, resounding, when you call, and I can’t help but cry. Life is capricious and cruel sometimes, it never rains but it pours. I know you’re strong enough to take it, shattered or no. Put the experiences behind you babe, and move on, try not to let it twist you up inside. People and circumstance and only so much of the equation, it’s how you respond that matters the most. Chin up, precious, I love you dearly, and God loves you too, sometimes he uses the crap in your life to melt you down so you come out gold. But I know how you feel, you just give and give and give till you’ve got nothing left, not even for yourself, and there are so many people just wanting more from you, not caring that you’re empty of everything. Then the people that you love the most take away the one most precious thing you have and leave you standing there, bereft of all that gives your life meaning, of everything that you could ever have loved, naked.
Don't worry; I'm here for you... Oceans apart.
Don't worry; I'm here for you... Oceans apart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home