Middle of the Night Randomness...
So I'm like sitting here in the middle of the night staring at my computer screen; isn't it a laugh?
Such random thoughts bouncing around in my brain.
Just watched CSI and bits of The Red Violin. Can you believe that the guy made the varnish of the Red Violin from the blood of his wife?! Freak! But you really really really really REALLY should watch it. It's an amazing tour de force of narration and cinematic power. François Girard is a genius. Watch it.
Let's try some poetry.
Star light, Star bright
First Star I see tonight
Wish I may
Wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight.
Sun, moon, stars, balloons
Floating way way way up high
What do you see everyday
From your mighty place in the sky?
We see the people walk below
The cars and buses, bikes and blades
We shine upon the wealthy man with his kids
To the homeless bag lady on the skids
We shine on all, regardless, merciless,
Light to all who need it, no?
If that makes sense I must be mad. But then was I sane to begin with?
Oh my, it's hot tonight. It's just way to hot to sleep. Just the IDEA!! If this is April, can you just imagine what June and July are going to be like? Maybe I'll dig a hole and live in the ground. Sure, it's dark and whatever, but it's GOT to be cooler that living on the surface in a country where it's getting hot enough to fry an egg on the street. Save me. And air conditioning is just too expensive to have on all the time. So we melt.
Darn.
Sticky... Ewwww.... Shower? Not much better.
Drat.
I want to live in a coutnry where there are 4 seasons a year, not 2 (hot-and-wet and hot-and-wetter), there is snow on the ground, space to play in, forests to explore, gardens to landscape, skies to fly in, and most importantly, did I mention the 4 seasons? Sigh.
Stuck.
Don't believe what they tell you in school. Studying hard does NOT guarantee you a good job. Trust me. Not that I studied very hard, but I did decently, I think. SOMEHOW I made it to, and through, Uni.
Work.
It's late and getting later. I feel like going out to walk but I'll probably get rapedmuggedrobbedattackedbeatenkidnappedblownup. Not a good idea, I guess.... Botheration. The heat is making me eminently irritable. If you see me on Sat and I'm wearing hoop earrings, leave me alone. It's a sign. The more makeup/jewellery I wear, the more irritable I am. Trust me. Don't make me exert myself to hurt you. Please. It's too hot. And I might break a nail.
Hot.
Stick a fork in me, I'm done. I think the library has free aircon.
Such random thoughts bouncing around in my brain.
Just watched CSI and bits of The Red Violin. Can you believe that the guy made the varnish of the Red Violin from the blood of his wife?! Freak! But you really really really really REALLY should watch it. It's an amazing tour de force of narration and cinematic power. François Girard is a genius. Watch it.
Let's try some poetry.
Star light, Star bright
First Star I see tonight
Wish I may
Wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight.
Sun, moon, stars, balloons
Floating way way way up high
What do you see everyday
From your mighty place in the sky?
We see the people walk below
The cars and buses, bikes and blades
We shine upon the wealthy man with his kids
To the homeless bag lady on the skids
We shine on all, regardless, merciless,
Light to all who need it, no?
If that makes sense I must be mad. But then was I sane to begin with?
Oh my, it's hot tonight. It's just way to hot to sleep. Just the IDEA!! If this is April, can you just imagine what June and July are going to be like? Maybe I'll dig a hole and live in the ground. Sure, it's dark and whatever, but it's GOT to be cooler that living on the surface in a country where it's getting hot enough to fry an egg on the street. Save me. And air conditioning is just too expensive to have on all the time. So we melt.
Darn.
Sticky... Ewwww.... Shower? Not much better.
Drat.
I want to live in a coutnry where there are 4 seasons a year, not 2 (hot-and-wet and hot-and-wetter), there is snow on the ground, space to play in, forests to explore, gardens to landscape, skies to fly in, and most importantly, did I mention the 4 seasons? Sigh.
Stuck.
Don't believe what they tell you in school. Studying hard does NOT guarantee you a good job. Trust me. Not that I studied very hard, but I did decently, I think. SOMEHOW I made it to, and through, Uni.
Work.
It's late and getting later. I feel like going out to walk but I'll probably get rapedmuggedrobbedattackedbeatenkidnappedblownup. Not a good idea, I guess.... Botheration. The heat is making me eminently irritable. If you see me on Sat and I'm wearing hoop earrings, leave me alone. It's a sign. The more makeup/jewellery I wear, the more irritable I am. Trust me. Don't make me exert myself to hurt you. Please. It's too hot. And I might break a nail.
Hot.
Stick a fork in me, I'm done. I think the library has free aircon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home