I finally got to the beach on Sunday!! I love the beach.. It makes me happy... Plus I got the beach with people I adore, so what's bad about that?
Had a brilliant time; hugs and kisses to my girls Lesley and Mel!! Thanks for the company and chat!! *muakz* to Lionel who drove us there after an HOUR of waiting; hugs to Dave for the free entertainment (and foam Frisbee)! :) Had a great time, got a tan, met new people, all in one day... Thanks again to everyone!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Back at work again today. It's my last day here... I don't know whether to be happy or sad.. I like the place and I've made some really good friends over the past 5 months or so. But I feel really wasted here.. Nothing here that I can do half the time... But then I may or may not be back, depending on Rosie and what she thought of the discussion we had this morning... I like this plae, the only problem I have with it is that it's so far away from everywhere. As in REALLY FAR AWAY. But I could go and stay with Les, I suppose... Still not nice...
Oh well...
I am so sleepy it's not funny... Got in late last night from Shaun's. And after the gym... That really took a lot out of me for some reason... His new guitar's come in and he spent the night playing around with it.. He was SUPPOSED to be doing his FYP report too! But it is soooo gorgeous.. I love it! In my favorite colour to boot! Sigh... Hope it sounds as good as it looks!!
The Synergise conference starts tomorrow. I have to be at Pasir Ris at 9am with all my stuff. At least I have a place to stay that's not too far away; Christina's aunt's chalet. I think I'm going to be with Tina, Sarah, Eugene, and Tsura, as far as I know... I really hope there aren't too many people. I actually want to sleep at night. This is NOT a time to be playing around at night.
Later!!!
Had a brilliant time; hugs and kisses to my girls Lesley and Mel!! Thanks for the company and chat!! *muakz* to Lionel who drove us there after an HOUR of waiting; hugs to Dave for the free entertainment (and foam Frisbee)! :) Had a great time, got a tan, met new people, all in one day... Thanks again to everyone!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Back at work again today. It's my last day here... I don't know whether to be happy or sad.. I like the place and I've made some really good friends over the past 5 months or so. But I feel really wasted here.. Nothing here that I can do half the time... But then I may or may not be back, depending on Rosie and what she thought of the discussion we had this morning... I like this plae, the only problem I have with it is that it's so far away from everywhere. As in REALLY FAR AWAY. But I could go and stay with Les, I suppose... Still not nice...
Oh well...
I am so sleepy it's not funny... Got in late last night from Shaun's. And after the gym... That really took a lot out of me for some reason... His new guitar's come in and he spent the night playing around with it.. He was SUPPOSED to be doing his FYP report too! But it is soooo gorgeous.. I love it! In my favorite colour to boot! Sigh... Hope it sounds as good as it looks!!
The Synergise conference starts tomorrow. I have to be at Pasir Ris at 9am with all my stuff. At least I have a place to stay that's not too far away; Christina's aunt's chalet. I think I'm going to be with Tina, Sarah, Eugene, and Tsura, as far as I know... I really hope there aren't too many people. I actually want to sleep at night. This is NOT a time to be playing around at night.
Later!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home