Need Life.
I don't really have a topic to talk about today.... I'm undergoing a personal crisis that I'm not free to share with y'all, but those who know what I'm talking about will understand. Don't take it personal, yeah?
I need to get out to spend a night in the clubs... *deprived* I need my girls to hang out with, man!! Slowly going insane as my life revolves around work, church, and home. *lack of stimulation*
I need loud music.
I need to dance
I need to spend potloads of money for no particular reason.
I need to exercise till I drop.
I need to be skinny, sexy, and fun.
I need to have more time with God.
I need a life.
I need to get out to spend a night in the clubs... *deprived* I need my girls to hang out with, man!! Slowly going insane as my life revolves around work, church, and home. *lack of stimulation*
I need loud music.
I need to dance
I need to spend potloads of money for no particular reason.
I need to exercise till I drop.
I need to be skinny, sexy, and fun.
I need to have more time with God.
I need a life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home