Not Thinking Anymore
I'm not thinking anymore. My brain has officially hung. I have been sitting here staring at my computer screen, trying to do proofreading for the past 8 hours. I will not do it anymore. Eyeballs are burning (quite literally) whenever I close my eyes.
To whoever reads this: Please do NOT do proofreading. It sux.
Thank God for LaunchCast!! It has kept me from going absolutely insane!! I just plug in my headphones (I don't think my boss really wants to listen to Nelly, even though I think he rocks) and sit here, listening to music that I like!! Cool, isn't it?
I'm going to trip off the office now... Go downstairs to talk to Jaclyn. Too bad, all my thoughts went into my other blog...
Kiss kiss!!
To whoever reads this: Please do NOT do proofreading. It sux.
Thank God for LaunchCast!! It has kept me from going absolutely insane!! I just plug in my headphones (I don't think my boss really wants to listen to Nelly, even though I think he rocks) and sit here, listening to music that I like!! Cool, isn't it?
I'm going to trip off the office now... Go downstairs to talk to Jaclyn. Too bad, all my thoughts went into my other blog...
Kiss kiss!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home