Hello hello....
I have burning question to ask and investigate, and this blog is my experiment.
I have discovered that dozens of my youth have blogs. Short for weblogs, blogs have become a force in the Internet community. Having a blog is now the new standard. If you don't have a blog, you're not 'with it'. At least that's how I interpret things.
So, I just wanted to ask, why do you blog? What's the attraction? Can't figure it, which is why I'm trying this out.... A public (or if its not, close enough that it may as well be) representation of the private self. Why are we so interested in the private thoughts of others? Perhaps we can find out no?
So. Let's start.
I think I shall start with my cellgroup in YF...
I like my cell. Took over from Pam, but in actuality, I have a practically new cell. Dave decided to take pity on me and put Kelvin Leong in as my ACGL. He is a God send! Literally. My organisational and administrative skills quite suck, as anyone who knows me can tell you. His, on the other hand, and wonderfully developed!! I couldn't make it to cellgroup on Saturday coz of Renzi's wedding, and he took the group in discussions. After the whole thing, he actually e-mailed me the discussions!!! Oh my oh my... I am, and remain, in awe of his organisational skills. I now have contact list for the entire cell as well! Goodness me.... I shall now resolve to be organised!! Let's see how long that takes, shall we? Probably not more than the next 70 odd years or so... :-)
Who do I have in my cell.. Let me see... Girl-wise, there's Christina, Glory, Ailin, Jialin, Debs, and Sarah. Boy-wise, there's Zack, Eugene (new guy), Shao Yong, Nicholas, and Daniel. Not a bad mix, if I do say so myself. I have an affinity for Tina, since she's been around me for an age, but I shall endeavour to be as objective as is humanly possible. Kelvin will be a huge help in getting to the guys. Boys almost always respond better to another guy, as opposed to a girl. Especially a girl like me who talks openly about waxing (Brazilian and otherwise), lingerie, and all kinds of interesting stuff. But that's just me!! ;-)
You all do realise that I do it on purpose...I'd be worried if you hadn't figured it out yet. My view is better you learn it in an environment that is controlled than you learn it elsewhere, in less than ideal conditions. I know its stuff that most of think is totally useless, but trust me, better to know adn understand than to be ignorant and think that what is relevant to the opposite sex is irrelevant to you.
I shall stop here, I think... Another time, non?
Kiss kiss!
I have discovered that dozens of my youth have blogs. Short for weblogs, blogs have become a force in the Internet community. Having a blog is now the new standard. If you don't have a blog, you're not 'with it'. At least that's how I interpret things.
So, I just wanted to ask, why do you blog? What's the attraction? Can't figure it, which is why I'm trying this out.... A public (or if its not, close enough that it may as well be) representation of the private self. Why are we so interested in the private thoughts of others? Perhaps we can find out no?
So. Let's start.
I think I shall start with my cellgroup in YF...
I like my cell. Took over from Pam, but in actuality, I have a practically new cell. Dave decided to take pity on me and put Kelvin Leong in as my ACGL. He is a God send! Literally. My organisational and administrative skills quite suck, as anyone who knows me can tell you. His, on the other hand, and wonderfully developed!! I couldn't make it to cellgroup on Saturday coz of Renzi's wedding, and he took the group in discussions. After the whole thing, he actually e-mailed me the discussions!!! Oh my oh my... I am, and remain, in awe of his organisational skills. I now have contact list for the entire cell as well! Goodness me.... I shall now resolve to be organised!! Let's see how long that takes, shall we? Probably not more than the next 70 odd years or so... :-)
Who do I have in my cell.. Let me see... Girl-wise, there's Christina, Glory, Ailin, Jialin, Debs, and Sarah. Boy-wise, there's Zack, Eugene (new guy), Shao Yong, Nicholas, and Daniel. Not a bad mix, if I do say so myself. I have an affinity for Tina, since she's been around me for an age, but I shall endeavour to be as objective as is humanly possible. Kelvin will be a huge help in getting to the guys. Boys almost always respond better to another guy, as opposed to a girl. Especially a girl like me who talks openly about waxing (Brazilian and otherwise), lingerie, and all kinds of interesting stuff. But that's just me!! ;-)
You all do realise that I do it on purpose...I'd be worried if you hadn't figured it out yet. My view is better you learn it in an environment that is controlled than you learn it elsewhere, in less than ideal conditions. I know its stuff that most of think is totally useless, but trust me, better to know adn understand than to be ignorant and think that what is relevant to the opposite sex is irrelevant to you.
I shall stop here, I think... Another time, non?
Kiss kiss!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home