Thursday, March 31, 2005

An Issue

Let me presume that we are all normal people. We all have good friends, do we not? Yes! So that is something out of the way.

Now, there are a couple things that happen when people become close. There is often a blurring of the line between the two personalities; you all have heard of the phrase that birds of a feather flock together, no? The clause applies here. The closer two people are, the more likely it is that they will take on certain personality traits of the other person. It doesn't matter whether it is appropriate or not, the fact is that it will inevitably happen. So, people, don't worry about it. It happens. Go take a look at your own close friendships.

However, I do take a long view of women hitting guys. You say, But you do it all the time!!! Yes, I do. But watch closely the next time and actually take note of how many times I actually make contact. More often, I threaten, but don't actually go through with it.

I actually make contact when the guy is really asking for it. Like as in really pissiong me off. Now that is rarer, and so I don't really need to. I hit ONCE, HARD, and thereafter threaten. It's so much more efficient!

Girls, hitting guys is fun. I shall admit that. I get lots of fun out of it, but it's not right. The fact is that we are taking advantage of the fact that guys(if they're decent ones, of course) can't hit back. No one has any respect for a guy that hits women. I mean, what are you trying to prove? That you're stronger? Well, DUH....

Anyway. back to the subject. The bottom line is, girls, don't do it too much. If they're really asking for it, like being totally annoying, then go ahead. But if not, it's just a little tease and stuff, don't. Threaten, but pull your blows, darlings...

Gotta run.. Kissy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home