For a Friend
When you cry in the deep of the night, tears muffled by the need to keep silent, know that there is a place of peace for you. Close your eyes, don't you fret about the things that only time can solve, even if they are the only things that matter. Even when it seems that no one world cares about you anymore, that the every hand is against you, when you feel that you can't trust yourself anymore, let alone others, I'll try my best to be a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, a friend. I don't know your troubles, your strife, your inner turmoils, but I know. Somehow I do. Through the masks, the façades, the hard-edged smiles that don't quite reach your eyes, the sheer vulnerability that i see when you think that no one else is looking, I know. Times are hard, feelings even harder. Emotions are always more than difficult to sort through, and so often the head wars with the heart. Steel yourself, luvvie, there's always light at the end of the tunnel when you know that there's One who cares for your beyond your wildest dreams, Who wants only the very best for your life although it never seems to get easier. Know what you want, and stand by it. Don't let anyone shake you. Choices turn into dilemmas when you never again want to risk vulnerability. The best choices are always the most difficult to make. But isn't it good to know that He'll be there for you no matter the situation, whether you've done good or bad. You'll never read this, but it's for you anyway, darling.
Remember that I love you.
Remember that I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home