Lalalala....
Good morning!!!
I am supposed to teach people to sing. How strange is that?! Not like I'm good at it, you know.... I mean, I know who to sing, but teaching others to do it?!! Are you MAD?!! Oh why did I say yes to Ian Chew?!
As a result fo that temporary madness, I have been sitting in front of the computer trying to write out what I want to teach. Oh help. I don't even know like how many people there're gonna be. After 2 hours, I'm not even close to being done. I keep on thinking of other things that should be in, so it keeps getting longer and longer. So far I have 9 sections, not including the appendix of all the exercises I use. Oh dear. And I only have an hour and a half to teach them everything. Maybe I should break it down. But this is as simple as it get, man!!! Oh help.
I'm currently stuck at sound production. Somebody SAVE ME!!!
I am supposed to teach people to sing. How strange is that?! Not like I'm good at it, you know.... I mean, I know who to sing, but teaching others to do it?!! Are you MAD?!! Oh why did I say yes to Ian Chew?!
As a result fo that temporary madness, I have been sitting in front of the computer trying to write out what I want to teach. Oh help. I don't even know like how many people there're gonna be. After 2 hours, I'm not even close to being done. I keep on thinking of other things that should be in, so it keeps getting longer and longer. So far I have 9 sections, not including the appendix of all the exercises I use. Oh dear. And I only have an hour and a half to teach them everything. Maybe I should break it down. But this is as simple as it get, man!!! Oh help.
I'm currently stuck at sound production. Somebody SAVE ME!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home