Monday, September 19, 2005

More of me!

Well, another update! Whaddya know! A record for me, lately.... Decided to write coz... well, to be honest, I just wanted to put what's spinning around in my head on paper. Well, cyber-paper, anyway. At any rate, what is going to be written here will be cleaned up for all the young and uninitiated.

I just had a smashing weekend!! Have to write it down before it fades away.....

I had leave on Friday night, so on Thursday evening, I met up with my girlfriends to catch up. We had dinner at Crazy Elephants down at Clarke Quay and spent a lot of the time trying to define love and how it should be like. She insists that it must always be fire and passions and romance, and here I am saying that yes, it's all that, but there's so much MORE to it than that. The fire will die, it's the rest that will remain, no?

At any rate we ended up down at Colors where we met up with another girl of mine; we were supposed to go down to Liberty, but it was too late. They then proceeded to abandon me, and I ended up staying the night at a friend's house after watching DVDs till 4plus in the morning. A mutual friend of ours came over at 4:45am after finishing work, and we all finally got to bed at about 5 plus. It did not help that I had to get out of the house at 7:30 to get my butt home so I could have some sleep before my photo shoot in the afternoon.

After a bit of sleep, I had a brilliant time doing my shoot! It was so much fun!!! Brought my scandlous clothes, took a couple of scandalous shots, and all in all had a blast looking like a million dollars!! It really doesn't get much better than that, man. I know I'm paying a bomb for it, and even though I don't know if I should have done it, I think I would again! It just makes you feel so good to see yourself looking your best! Loved my hair that day, the hair lady did a fantastic job!

The evening was a replay of most Fridays that I have nowadays, drinks at a bar with my girls till then place closes, usually at around 2am or so. This Friday though, there was a little twist, I headed down to the airport at about 2am to see my guy friends off!!! They've flown away to Scotland, and I'm going to miss them so much!! Not as much as their girlfriends, but still. Got home late and slept till 10am...

Woke up and realised I had practice to attend!!! So hauled ass outta the bed, did a bit of room clean up, washed up, threw on clothes, and dashed out to buy lunch for Shaun before he came to pick me up. Prac was decent, but worship was mind-blowing! Kudos the Ian for really leading in worship that day. I do love having a great worship leader. Even though I'm not gifted in that area, I really do appreciate having a worship leader who knows how to lead us to reaching up and calling down the presence of God. I love you, baby!! Kiss-kiss! Even though I know you don't know what to do with it! ;-)

Dashed away after youth to Lesley's to pick up my liquor, and then flew down to Jean & Mo's chalet. Had a ball there, coupla drinks, and then dressed up to hit the road to Attica. Now that was an absolute BLAST!! Mad dancing, crazy dancing, sexy dancing, we did it all! Burned up the dance floor, and enjoyed every minute of it! We OPENED the dance floor, man! CRAZYSEXYCOOL was the name game that night. Once of the reasons I will never bring the kids with me. Two guys joined us, kinda knew them from the last time we were there, andso danced with them a little bit. That was the worst decision of the night man! What is it with guys that they think that just because we dance with them it means that we wanna go home and screw'em? Like, forget it! If he had tried to grope me, hang on to me, haul me closer to him one more time, I would probably have shoved my heel into his balls. Moron.

Anyway. Jean got smashed, not surprising since she had 9 drinks that night, and close to passed out in the bathroom of Attica. I had to play nursemaid, and the last time I got her out of the bathroom, I came quite close to literally picking her up and carrying her, she had hardly any motor control left. The guy she thinks is hot was quite amused, and bemused at the same time, not quite knowing what to do with the chick sprawled on his lap. But he was really decent about it, and really helped to take care of her, got her lime juice and water (a vodka lime for me), and when the club closed, got us (Nita, Jean, and me, no he did not come with us) all into a cab and back to the chalet. How many guys would have done that without taking advantage of the situation to cop a free feel?! I like him, man.

Stayed up the rest of the night in the chalet talking to the rest of them who hadn't gone, Jean passed out on one of the beds and didn't move till 3 hours later. I checked periodically to make sure she hadn't died or something. Watched the sun come up and the rain come down, and left at about 9 plus for home to dump my stuff before heading home. Prabs send me to Newton station, thank God for that, and I got home at about 10:15am.

Liz was staying over, so Grace, Liz, and myslef hopped a cab to church for 2nd service. Seeing as I had NO sleep the night before, I was falling asleep during the sermon. As long as I was moving, singing, or something, I was fine, but when the sermon started, I all but fell asleep in my chair. I'm sorry Uncle William!!! You aren't boring, it was just me!! God, I promise I'll stay awake the next one!!!!

Headed straight home after church, grabbed a bite and hit the sack. Crashed for almost 6 hours straight. Woke up for dinner, dog-sick, clogged sinuses, thank you drug addicts, took some Clarinase after dinner, and collapsed at 11:30pm.

I really don't know how I woke up for work this morning. All the way to work, I felt like I was floating, my legs were detached from the rest of me, man....

So there's my weekend, not in full Techni-color, though! Somethings I think I'll keep to myself :-)

Gotta run to watch America's Next Top Model! Don't you LOVE Tyra Banks? One of the hottest women around,

Kiss-kiss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home