Friday, December 16, 2005

Mad.....

Been a while... Again....

Sometimes being a youth leader is tough. What do you do when a kid does something really really REALLY stupid, then asks you to cover? I mean, to me it's really a very silly thing. Place, time, reaction. Come on, grow up. Doesn't matter how old you are, y'know?

Makes it worse when people who don't need to know interfere. Just leave it alone, we'll handle it, for crying out loud! Not like its a life or death issue, right? So no need to make a mountain out of a flippin' molehill! Keep your neb out, and leave things alone. Interference not appreciated.

So, the Christmas drama opens tomorrow evening, at the S21 Christmas celebrations. We are not fully ready for it. But I will trust in God that somehow he will take us through this. I am not that comfortable with not being not ready, but there is not much we can do about it, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home