I Wish
I wish I was younger
I wish I was smarter
I wish I could dance from Beirut to Sudan.
I wish I was taller
I wish I was thinner
I wish I could shop from New York to Milan.
I wish I was stronger
I wish I was faster
I wish I could run from Cape Town to Iran.
I wish I had grace
I wish I had poise
I wish I could learn to salsa on Mars.
So I wish and I wish
And I wish and I wish
If those wishes were fishes no one ever need starve!

Unless they were this kinda fish, anyway....
I wish I was smarter
I wish I could dance from Beirut to Sudan.
I wish I was taller
I wish I was thinner
I wish I could shop from New York to Milan.
I wish I was stronger
I wish I was faster
I wish I could run from Cape Town to Iran.
I wish I had grace
I wish I had poise
I wish I could learn to salsa on Mars.
So I wish and I wish
And I wish and I wish
If those wishes were fishes no one ever need starve!

Unless they were this kinda fish, anyway....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home