Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lingerie

Bonjour, mes amis!

It's another loooooong endless day at work again.... Sigh. I'm feeling alright today, though, no worries. Fangs in, claws in, for now, at least. Nothing's happened so far that'll make me become otherwise. I am happy, for now.

Been looking at lingerie... Beautiful corsets, y'know? I simply love them. I am considering buying one, too, that's how addicted I am to them. Satin, Lace, Brocade, Jacquard, Velvet, Leather, Lace-up, Hook & Eye, Strapless, oh I love them all. Don't think I'll ever be into latex, though. It smacks too much of, well, BDSM for my tastes, dominant that I am. I am such a lingerie slut, though. Teddies, Merrywidows, Corsets, Garters, Stockings, what's not to like about them? But then women these days don't know the value of themselves, and are too scared to wear such things. I saw this gorgeous satin & lace teddy online, and I'm dying to get it. But then it costs the earth and sky, so, hmmm, not right now, I guess.

Why don't women wear lingerie anymore? It's such a loss, I tell you. Yes, it's expensive, but come on! I just feel so much better knowing I'm wearing a matching set under my clothes, who cares if anyone can see them or not, that's not the point, no? When I'm wearing my sets, I just feel more, well, woman, than normal, and it shows, I tell you. In the way I stand, walk, talk, just knowing that you've got nice lingerie on gives me that extra zing.

You should try it, I tell you... They make you feel beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home