Thursday, October 19, 2006

Oh my... It has been an awful long time since I wrote, hasn't it? Not that there's been whole lots going on to write about, and I'm not really the sort to write 'oh, this is what I did today'.

Anyway, a couple of updates..

  • He and I are fine. We sorted things out nicely and all is mostly good.
  • I've started my Web Application Development course. It's so fun!! Having a blast!
  • Have finished it, and I loved it!
  • Need to buy myself a notebook... In research to figure out which one is the best for me.
  • Have bought one, an Asus A8M, running on a AMD Turion 64 X2 processor, 1 GB RAM. Gotta love it
  • Am killing myself on Wednesdays in the gym, and it's such a good feeling!
  • Have tendered my resignation with my job, and am going on to work on my church. Wow.
  • Am stepping down from cell leading in YF. I just can't open a vein on a weekly basis anymore.
  • One of the gym managers is hitting on my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... That seems to be it, for now. As you can tell,. my life is mostly quite tame, no wild ruckus to get excited over. Should stay that way. And a certain person needs to stop giving me the hairy eyeball in the gym, before I go over and pluck said offending eyeball out of his ugly face. Really, with a face like that, you wonder why people can even consider him remotely attractive. Maybe if you covered the face with a paper bag. But then the body isn't much to like either.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people just enjoy playing the martyr, long after the issue is dead and done. Like, get over yourself already! The fact is, that the event happened what, 6 months or more ago, the only damage done was to this person's (henceforth known as JcAs) extremely inflated ego, and JcAs was the one that called the entire thing off! So I really don't know where he gets off playing the injured party. Please. Spare me the innuendo, snide comments slipped into your patter, and of course, the hairy eyeball. I don't care, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home